Not many words, today. Just frozen berry crumble.
But seriously. How are y’all surviving the winter? Lots of cozy blankets? Lots of extra thick hot chocolate? Living somewhere uber sunny and warm like a brilliant person? I’m eating bowls of maple pecan frozen berry crumble and justifying it with all of the good reasons . . .
- antioxidant-filled frozen berries
- refined sugar free–only maple syrup in this treat!
- easy dessert for everyone
- adaptable for vegan and gluten-free
- adaptable for whatever frozen fruit you have in the freezer
- crunchy oat & pecan topping
- perfectly warm and spiced to combat the four (FOUR?!) degree rocky mountain weather we’ve been having
If you want to stick to the healthy, refined-sugar free theme, try pairing this berry crumble with my unrefined cherry garcia ice cream. (Feel free to leave out the cherries and chocolate if you want plain vanilla.)