Soft Pumpkin Pecan Toffee Bars
These pumpkin pecan toffee bars have a lot going for them:
- buttery pumpkin-infused crust
- hints of pumpkin spice
- caramel-y toffee filling
- toasted pecans
- melty chocolate chips
- and a soft bite that melts in your mouth!
Toffee bars have always been my favorite. With fall baking in full swing, I was bound to do something dumb like mix some pumpkin spice up in there. 😛
Steps for Soft Pumpkin Pecan Toffee Bars
- Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Pulse the crust mixture together and press into the baking dish.
- Chop pecans and scatter over the crust.
- Bubble the toffee filling and pour gently over the pecans and crust.
- Bake the pumpkin pecan toffee bars until golden and bubbly.
- Scatter chocolate chips over the toffee bars and leave them to set.
- Lift the soft pumpkin pecan toffee bars out by lifting out the parchment paper, slice, and serve!