Raspberry nutella protein smoothie bowl!!!
Have I mentioned how much I love smoothie bowls??? The peanut butter protein smoothie bowl that I shared a while back is still a weekly occurrence at my house! Especially with homemade granola! This smoothie bowl has a slightly decadent feel, since I toss in some mini chocolate chips and top it with an extra drizzle of nutella. H-E-L-L-O chocolate in the morning!
Anywho, I am so so uber-ly sorry to dine and dash AGAIN this week. But I am in San Francisco for some work + play. Oh, how I miss you, San Francisco! Hearing on Thursday. Play time with Kate on Friday! Cannot wait to hang out with the gal that basically was a stand-in for David all through law school, during our long distance era. But don’t worry! I promise to share all my favorite spots in the Bay Area as soon as I’m back. 🙂
1 large smoothie bowl
3 minPrep Time
3 minTotal Time
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 handful ice cubes (5-6)
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1-2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- granola, fruit, mini chocolate chips, and extra nutella for topping
- Add milk, nutella, raspberries, ice, and protein powder to a blender. Add a few swirls of agave nectar or honey for sweetness. Blend until smooth. Pour into bowl and top with granola, fresh fruit, or extra nutella, as desired!
I LOVE using a granola with little bits of chocolate for this smoothie bowl. If you just have normal granola on hand, mix it with a couple Tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.